A Nationwide F.A. Charter Standard Development Club.
Double-click to edit text, or drag to move.
• Adhere to the Laws of The Game
• Display and promote high standards of behaviour
• Promote Fair Play
• Always respect the match officials decisions
• Never engage in public criticism of the match officials
• Never engage in offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour
• Never engage in bullying, intimidation or harassment
• Speak to my team-mates, the opposition and my coach/manager with respect.
• Remember we all make mistakes.
• Win or lose with dignity. Shake hands with the opposing team and the referee at the end of every game.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA:
• Be required to apologise to team-mates, the other team, referee or team manager
• Receive a warning from the coach
• Receive a written warning from the club committee
• Be required to attend a FA education course
• Be dropped or substituted
• Be suspended from training
• Not be selected for the team
• Be required to serve a suspension
• Be fined
• Be required to leave the club
• The FA/County FA could impose a fine and/or suspension on the club